At the completion of this course, you will have a basic understanding of:
- The similarities, differences, pros and cons of live and pre-recorded content
- How to make and edit simple videos and podcasts
- Running interactive webinars and their benefits versus a meeting
- Tailoring the range of in-person training formats into the most suitable digital alternative
- The range of ways we can train and teach others online
- Creating simple online learning hubs – a place where you can share your training and associated documents in one user-friendly place
Any content under the “Extend Your Learning…” titles is optional. You will not need to know this content to complete the course or the quizzes.