FREE digital training workshops designed for any adult community educators, or community and neighbourhood Centre staff/volunteers, looking to develop their knowledge and skills.
- Learn ways to teach and train others online
- Learn how to make simple videos and podcasts
- Gain confidence and skills in running interactive webinars and teleconferences
- Learn how to tailor in-person training into a digital format
- Create a learning hub to share your training resources and documents
- Turn your classroom training content into fun and engaging online content
This course is three (3) hours duration.
This course is delivered using a blended learning approach – including face-to-face sessions and online tutorials via Zoom. Course participants will have access to resources and online activities including quizzes to test your knowledge.
This course is included for Community Centre SA members. If you are not a member, please contact Community Centres SA to discuss your needs.
Learners who successfully complete all aspects of this non-accredited course will receive a Certificate of Completion.
This course can also be used as part of a portfolio of evidence to be used for the purpose of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).