Latest Grants On Offer
Damien Greer Lawyers Community Grant Program
The Community Grant program aims to support organisations that work within their local community
Your organisation is eligible to apply if you meet at least one of the below criteria:
– Promote sustainable environmentally friendly practices within the community
– Support health and wellbeing initiatives
– Provide services in the local community
– Facilitate community awareness and education programs
– Support at-risk and/or in need individuals in the local community
Closes: 30 Jun 2022
More Information: https://damiengreer.com.au/community-grant/
Community Impact Grants & Strategic Partnerships – Quick Response
Provides quick turnaround grants for small scale community initiatives.
The program provides support across these outcomes:
– Increase community use of and access to the Adelaide Park Lands
– Safe and welcoming community spaces
– Healthy and resilient communities
– Support initiatives to achieve functional zero homelessness
– Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and cultures strongly represented in city life
– Beautiful, surprising places
– Celebration of diverse community and collaborations.
Amount: up to $2,000
Closes: Always open!
More Information Available: https://www.cityofadelaide.com.au/about-council/grants-sponsorship-incentives/community-impact-grants-strategic-partnerships/
Highways and Byways Small Grants Program
Supporting projects that address disadvantage and exclusion within towns and communities, especially in rural and regional Australia.
The 2022 program will help communities through initiatives that focus on healing the land in holistic ways and increasing opportunities to build community through practical projects, leadership and skills acquisition, and knowledge transfer.
We welcome applications to assist people and communities to address social, economic and environmental disadvantage and inequality, particularly in rural, regional and remote areas of Australia.
Amount: up to $3,000
Closes: 11 Feb 2022
More Information: https://highwaysandbyways.org.au/grants/
Australian Government National Shed Development Programme
Provides financial assistance to men’s sheds across Australia. This round is prioritising events / improvements / equipment with a strong health, wellbeing or safety emphasis, and defibrillators.
Amount: Up to $10,000
Closes: 25 Feb 2022
More Information: https://mensshed.org/development-grants/
NAB Foundation Community Grants
The NAB Foundation is currently seeking applications for Community Grants. Grants of up to $10,000 are available for projects that help communities prepare for natural disasters, support long-term recovery and build resilience to future disasters and climate change.
Amount: Up to $10,000
Round 3 Closes: February 28, 2022
Round 4 Closes: 31 Aug 2022
More Information: https://www.nab.com.au/about-us/social-impact/community/nab-foundation-and-grants
Artist Employment Grants
Provides grants for activity which directly employs South Australian professional practicing artists and arts workers.
Funded activity/outcomes may include:
– Artistic projects with a professional outcome
– Professional performance/presentation, with a focus on local and regional venues
– Residencies with a community cultural development focus.
Amount: up to $30,000
Closes: 28 Feb 2022
More Information Available: https://www.dpc.sa.gov.au/responsibilities/arts-and-culture/covid-fund/artist-employment-grants
Social Justice Small Grants Program
Provides seed funding to assist communities and organisations to build capacity that will help create structural change and bring about greater social justice in Australia.
Amount: $1,000 – $10,000
Closes: 21 Mar 2022
More Information: https://www.mercyfoundation.com.au/social-justice-grants/social-justice-small-grants/