This is an introductory course on how to engage with your community digitally. From creating videos to online learning content, this engaging course will get you started.
Scroll down for more information or log in to access your courses – this course is free to CCSA Members.
4 hour online self-led course
Free to CCSA members
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for any adult community educators, community or neighbourhood centres, looking to develop their digital literacy. You will develop basic skills to host online events, workshops, or develop online training.
What will I learn?
At the completion of this course, you will have a basic understanding of:
- The similarities, differences, pros and cons of live and pre-recorded content
- How to make and edit simple videos and podcasts
- Running interactive webinars and their benefits versus a meeting
- Tailoring the range of in-person training formats into the most suitable digital alternative
- The range of ways we can train and teach others online
- Creating simple online learning hubs – a place where you can share your training and associated documents in one user-friendly place
How will I learn?
This course is provided as a self-led online course that takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
This training is also available for groups or organisations as a webinar or face-to-face. To find out more call (08) 8371 4622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of this course is included in your CCSA Membership.
If you are not a member, please contact Community Centres SA to discuss your needs.