Confidence for Work
This course will help you to boost your self-confidence to prepare for and succeed at work. You will learn to understand your emotions and needs, how these influence your interactions with others and the daily self-care tools you can use to stay healthy.
Scroll down for more information or select a course that fits your availability under Register for a Course.
You can join this course if you are:
- a South Australian resident, or hold a valid work or study visa, and;
- 18 years or older, and;
- not enrolled at school or in a Flexible Learning Options program
- preparing for work or study.
Who is this course for?
Confidence for Work is for people who want to improve and maintain their wellbeing while looking for a job and during employment.
This course will help you to understand your emotions and needs, and how these influence your interactions with others, and the daily self-care tools you can use to boost your confidence and feel good for work.
Learn in a safe, fun environment whilst improving your skills to help you prepare for further work or study.
What will I learn?
Some of the topics included in this course are:
- Growing resilience and wellbeing
- Developing a positive mindset
- Confidence – what it is and how you grow it
- Overcoming barriers and responding to challenges
- Identifying strengths and skills
- Seeking meaningful work
- Building a resume that highlights your skills and attributes
- Tools to help manage anxiety and stressful situations
- Developing capacity to participate confidently in interviews
- Setting goals
How will I learn?
This course is provided face-to-face. It may run between 4 weeks – refer to the individual course details on the registration page.
This course is run by community learning mentors who are there to support you in feeling confident. They are dedicated to your individual learning journey. One-on-one mentoring is also available if you require.
Need help? Not sure which course is for you?
You can CALL 8371 4622 to talk about how we can help you.
Or fill in the form below and we will call you to answer your questions.